Friday, October 30, 2009

FRIDAY FILL INS

1. It was a dark and stormy night, AND I WAS GLAD THAT DWANE CUT DOWN THE BIGGEST TREES AROUND THE HOUSE.

2. MOM WAS TRYING TO WEED OUT HER OLD COOKBOOKS so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I FORGOT MY KEYS AND HAD TO RUSH BACK IN.

4. JACOB MUST BE AROUND...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... IF YOU REALLY LISTEN, YOU MIGHT HEAR YOUR HEART SPEAKING TO YOU.

6. I REALLY NEED SOME PROTEIN SO give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to VISITING WITH MY AUNT & UNCLE, tomorrow my plans include TAKING CALEB TO TRUNK OR TREAT AT LITTLEFIELD and Sunday, I want to WATCH DEGA, BABY, DEGA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

7:50 AM

 
Anonymous mariposa said...

I like your fill-in at #5. :)

Here's mine:
Mariposa's Fill-Ins

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts